Alright well here I am again thought I would update since I haven't done it for a couple of weeks thanks to my work and the internet not wanting to work. Honestly nothing much has really changed or even happened. Although as far as work goes we finished the hellish week of inspections for the Engineering department. After all the late hours and hard work we did pass. Now that is over this last week has been just working on the improvments needed and things like that. Did a few more drills and things of that nature. Now starting this coming week we have another inspection just as improtant but this time it involves the whole crew. Thats what I am a little worried about because they really don't care about learning or performing the knowledge or shipboard firefighting. Yes it is my job as well and my shops. We are the frist to respond but if shit hits the fan and we all die then that is when the crew has to step in, and if they don't care about it then... well it will be a shame. So all in all we have this inspection and then one more after that and then work ups which is just getting qualified to do what we do. Saddly enough in all actuality it is getting ready for the deployment in the last part of August. In which I will have nothing to do with because I am getting out well before they leave.
Just to add this although I am getting out towards the end of this year a lot is left in the open for me, Yes in a since I will be starting over because of what I want to do, I guess that is a start, at least I am not getting out and have nothing as far as gaols or where to go after that. I am the opposite. I know what I want to do as far as the next steps to take, I do have goals and expetations. First I would like to go to college, just to get what ever basics left, then after that will start on working on the degree I want. Second finding a job either at a fire department or something simular to that either Fed. or state( local) Goals and everything like that I will not say because they could change, not by me but maybe by chance or fate. But I do have sort of mapped out in a figure of speach we shall see what happens. Alright well until next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment