So the begining of this new year was great Sonya my girlfriend came down on the 28th which we chilled the first night although we did go to the beach. The 29th was about the same but it was nice and relaxing. the 30th Sonya and I drove down to her aunt's house down in Milborne. I let her drive which was interesting but she did good. We got there and shilled there for a bit then we went to the swap meet to do some shopping. Afterwards we went to her uncle's work. We went back to her house and shilled, played cards which was funny as hell because the two games that I did play I both won. :) the next day New year's we both went to Universal Studios in which we had a blast and got soak and wet in one way the one, We rode a couple of water rides which was awsome but of course it was raining throughout the day and part of the night. We also went on the other rides as well. the rain did not stop us little lone all the other people. That night after we got the hotel and got something to eat we went back to Universal for the festivities of New Year's eve. All of it was awsome we got to see both the Forengner's and B-52's. But then after we brought the new year in with fireworks and a toast to the new year we went to one of the many clubs/bars to do some dancing and what not. That whole day and night was a blast! The following day after we checked out of the hotel we went to do some shopping and we started back up north to base. When we got we went to the beach and then ordered pizza. We chilled the rest of the night as well and the following day. Thursday we went to a movie and then dinner afterwards we chilled the rest of the night which the next morning was the sad departure when I took my girlfriend Sonya to the airport. The whole time that she was down here was awsome and it really meant a lot to me.
The second part of the beging of the new is that soon I am getting of the military and begining a new start as far as education and career. I am excited for this but I am also excited for my girlfriend because she gratuates this year from college and to start the career in Nursing. With the new and exciting changes I do hope that whatever fate has in store I hope our realtionship will continue and we can both be together and maybe even start living together. I truely do love her and she means a lot to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You missed me? lol... :)um living together... we will see when ya actually come home :) I miss you, and I love you dearly.
Post a Comment