Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Day before leaving the ones I love.

This is the day before I depart, Stating tomorrow afternoon I will be leaving the ones I love. I will be deployed for six months. As much as it may sound fun to see the new countries and seeing the different cultures. I am honestly dreading the trip. The long hours of work, watches, and very little sleep. But most of all I will be mising my family and my wonderful girlfriend. Which our relationship has been the most amazing experience I have known. The connection between us, the feelings and the things we have in common. I have so much love for her. And to leave her for this stupid deployment I feel like in a since I am abondoning her. Although right now we are in a long distance relationship, which is okay I guess but it still sucks because I am not with her as much as I would like to be. Although in a good way she can finish her school with little interuptions and I can finish what I am doing now. I am also going to miss my family and what they are going though in there lives yet again. However in a since they are use to me being gone because I was over in Japan for three years and some months. So I am not to worried about that. Leaving my girl is killing me inside, but I can't do anything about it because it is the military. :( The only thing that I can think of that will a good thing about being deployed is that yes I get to see other countries, I will be saving money like crazy.
One thing I can say about me being gone for this long period is that it will be a test for us. And I think after I get back Our relationship will be stronger between each other in which that is what I want the most. For us to be together and continue to grow our relationship.

No comments: